The right talent can make all the difference in the world for your business. The Tax Recruiting Specialists have been placing tax professionals since 1977 and we’re experts at helping your business at every stage of the search process, identifying candidates that can bring solutions to your everyday challenges. We’ve worked with countless Heads of Tax, CFOs and other tax executives to understand your tax department goals when searching for tax professionals. These goals include:
- Lowering your effective tax rate to drive shareholder value, improving the P&L and raising your EPS
- Meeting regulatory compliance, such as SOX, HIPAA and FCRA
- Reducing non-income taxes that impact the business’s EBITDA
- Ensuring timely filings for tax returns and other tax-related paperwork, such as 1099s and FATCA filings
- Identifying opportunities to minimize tax obligations through operational improvements or line item budget management as permitted by law
- Managing global tax exposure and global compliance best practices
- Providing value-added insights and serving as a valued partner with the business
- Acquiring talent that can provide expertise in financial decisions from a tax perspective
- Maintaining team agility to adapt quickly to ever-changing scenarios
- Bringing optimization through technology to make filing faster and easier
- Developing talent and improving retention in tax departments by creating a team where employees can prosper
- Meeting tax department budget expectations
We’ve been privileged enough to place candidates at Fortune 100 companies. bulge-bracket banks, hedge funds, accounting firms, law firms and countless other industry-specific businesses of all sizes, helping companies and firms achieve goals such as these in their business.
We understand how important it is for your talent to fit with your business across their skills, experience, salary expectations and personality. This is why we employ the use of a powerful proprietary database system, MONOCLE®, so we can better identify candidates to meet your specific tax needs and ensure the best chance of a good match between candidates and your company or firm. Even miscellaneous information such as hobbies can lend incredible insights into a candidate’s potential fit.
While we specialize in filling tax-related roles, we work with businesses of all sizes and industries to enable success. Some of the businesses we’ve worked with in the past include:
To name a few:
Please also feel free to see some of the testimonials we’ve received from satisfied clients and candidates across our 35 years in bringing great clients and candidates together.
We don’t deal with cookie-cutter solutions to your talent needs and we treat each client as a unique partner to aid with finding success—the right candidate for the right job. We invite you to learn more about our methodology and how we can support your company or firm with a free consultation. Depending on your needs, we can provide a contingency-based or retained search solution. Call us at (516) 791-1958 or email us at email@example.com to learn more.